• This 28 hour course covers the basic information required to become a licensed armed security officer in Florida. Upon completion the student will receive a certificate of completion and will be eligible to apply to the State of Florida for an armed security officer license.
• Upon completion of the Florida G security license course, a temporary G License can be obtained from the State of Florida by completing a psychological and physical exam.
• Students that obtain their G License must complete the 4 hour renewal course annually to retain their license.
• Gun range fee are included, targets and ammunition
• FREE application assistance to ensure Florida Security License applications are completed correctly.
• FREE posted job openings for all Students!
• FREE CWP Certification and Application.
• Notary available on site ($8.00)
• Photo available on site ($12.00)
• Firearms Safety & Mechanics.
• Civil Liability & Use of Force Issues.
• Handgun Marksmanship.
• Care and Maintenance of Firearms.
• Other Armed Security Training Topics.
• The State of Florida mandates that applicants for security licenses must be at least 18 years of age, have no disqualifying criminal history, and be legally allowed to work in the United States.
• A Licensing Fee must be paid directly to the state of Florida. This fee is not included in the course price.
• Security Officers must have a valid D License in order to obtain the G License.