• This 40 hour course covers the basic information required to become a licensed security officer in Florida. Upon completion the student will receive a certificate of completion and will be eligible to apply to the State of Florida for a security officer license.
• The state of Florida will issue a temporary license that will allow Students to begin working as a security guard upon completion of this course and submitting the proper state application forms.
• FREE application assistance to ensure Florida Security License applications are completed correctly.
• FREE posted job openings for all Students!
• Notary available on site ($8.00)
• Photo available on site ($12.00)
• Florida State Statutes Section 493.
• Legal Issues and Liabilities.
• Basic First Aid.
• Fire Suppression.
• Emergency Procedures.
• Crime & Accident Prevention.
• Other Required Topics.
• The State of Florida mandates that applicants for security licenses must be at least 18 years of age, have no disqualifying criminal history, and be legally allowed to work in the United States.
• Security Officers must have a valid D License in order to obtain the G License.
• A Licensing Fee must be paid directly to the state of Florida. This fee is not included in the course price.
Our License with the State of Florida is: DS2700053