Annual 4 Hour "G" Class Re-Qualification
Available Every Wednesday & Saturday
State Licensed K Instructor
State Approved Course of Fire
Florida requires a yearly shooting re-qualification for all state “G” licensed security officers. The re-qualification must be with the type of handgun that will be carried, while on duty. Security officer training and licensing is regulated under Florida State Statute Chapter 493.
Indoor Shooting Company offers annual re-qualifications every Wednesday and Saturday at 9AM.
The State of Florida required evidence of your re-qualification will be provided, upon re-qualifying. This document is then submitted to the Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services (FDAC). To maintain a current “G” license the documentation must be submitted. Upon review and acceptance by the FDAC, a current “G” license will be issued by the state of Florida.
The cost for this 4 hour class includes:
● Florida 493 and 5N-1 legal updates and review
● Written Examination
● Firearms Proficiency Re-qualification
●Targets, eye/ear protection and range fee
The cost for the re-qualification is $95, save 10% when you pre-pay your course, making it only $85.
Bring the following items to your re-qualification:
● A minimum of 48 rounds of ammunition per firearm caliber in which you are re-qualifying
● Your duty carry handgun (rentals are available at the range)
● 3 or more magazines for your firearm
● A quality duty holster, gun belt and loader/magazine pouches
● Clothing that provides protection from ejected brass
NOTE: Ammunition is not included for the “G” re-qualification course of fire. Firearms are available for rental and ammunition may be available for purchase. Kindly check with us for ammunition pricing and availability. We can be reached daily at (813) 986-5456.
4 Hour "G" Re-Qualification10% Discount Available With Pre-Payment
- 10% Off Price Regular Price of $95 When You Pre-Pay
- Classes Scheduled Weekly (Wed & Sat)
- Class Size Is Limited
- State Licensed K Instructor
- Florida 493 and 5N-1 legal updates and review
- Written Examination
- Firearms Proficiency Re-qualification
- Targets, Eye/Ear protection and Range Fee
• This 42 hour course covers the basic information required to become a licensed security officer in Florida. Upon completion the student will receive a certificate of completion and will be eligible to apply to the State of Florida for a security officer license. • The state of Florida will… READ MORE
This 28 hour course covers the basic information required to become a licensed armed security officer in Florida. Upon completion the student will receive a certificate of completion and will be eligible to apply to the State of Florida for an armed security officer … READ MORE