Florida State Approved 28 Hour "G" Class Security Training
Classes Are Scheduled Weekly
Class Size Is Limited
Pre-Registration Is Required
The ISC Institute offers the 28 hour course that covers the curriculum required to become a licensed armed security officer in Florida.
Upon completion the student will receive a Florida Department of Agriculture | Division of Licensing Proficiency document and will be eligible to apply to the State of Florida for an armed security officer license.
A temporary “G” License can be obtained from the State of Florida by completing a psychological and physical exam.
Students that obtain their “G” License must complete the 4 hour renewal course annually to retain their license.
This Florida State Approved “G” course is held bi-weekly and runs from Monday – Wednesday. Class begins promptly at 9am, kindly arrive 15 minutes early each day.
Monday 9am – 7pm
Tuesday 9am – 7pm
Wednesday 9am – 5pm
Ammunition, targets & shooting range fees included in tuition.
• FREE application assistance to ensure Florida Security License applications are completed correctly.
• FREE posted job openings for all Students!
• FREE CWP Certification and Application.
• The State of Florida mandates that applicants for security licenses must be at least 18 years of age, have no disqualifying criminal history, and be legally allowed to work in the United States.
• A licensing fee must be paid directly to the state of Florida. This fee is not included in the course price.
• Security Officers must have a valid D License in order to obtain the G License.
NOTE: 10% Discount Applies With Pre-Paying PRIOR to First Day Of Course. If payment is completed during course dates, the course is the FULL PRICE of $210.
NOTE: If you are unable to attend a course that has been paid, you may request to reschedule your course.
All sales are final, there are no refunds.
28 Hour "G" Course10% Discount Available With Pre-Payment
- 10% Off Price Regular Price of $210 When You Pre-Pay
- Classes Scheduled Weekly
- Class Size Is Limited
- State Licensed K Instructor
- Firearms Safety & Mechanics
- Civil Liability & Use of Force Issues
- Handgun Marksmanship
- Care and Maintenance of Firearms
- Other Armed Security Training Topics
Florida requires a yearly shooting re-qualification for all state “G” licensed security officers. The re-qualification must be with the type of handgun that will be carried, while on duty. Security officer training and licensing is regulated under Florida State Statute … READ MORE
• This 42 hour course covers the basic information required to become a licensed security officer in Florida. Upon completion the student will receive a certificate of completion and will be eligible to apply to the State of Florida for a security officer license. • The state of Florida will… READ MORE
Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday 9am-9pm
Ready To Book A Firearm Skill Lesson?
Let one of our professional NRA Instructors assess your current skills and design a custom plan to get your shooting to the level you want. Skill Lessons 30 minutes for only $35, including lane fee.