The ISC Institute offers the 42 hour course that covers the basic information required to become a licensed security officer in Florida. Upon completion the student will receive a certificate of completion and will be eligible to apply to the State of Florida for a security officer license.
The State of Florida will issue a temporary license that will allow Students to begin working as a security guard upon completion of this course and submitting the proper state application forms.
• The State of Florida mandates that applicants for security licenses must be at least 18 years of age, have no disqualifying criminal history, and be legally allowed to work in the United States.
• Security Officers must have a valid D License in order to obtain the G License.
• A licensing fee must be paid directly to the State of Florida. This fee is not included in the course price.
Our License with the State of Florida is: DS2700053
This Florida State Approved “D” course is held bi-weekly and runs from Monday – Thursday. Class begins promptly at 8am, kindly arrive 15 minutes early each day.
Monday 8am – 6:30pm
Tuesday 8am – 6:30pm
Wednesday 8am – 6:30pm
Thursday 8am – 6:30pm
NOTE: 15% Discount Applies With Pre-Paying PRIOR to First Day Of Course. If payment is completed during course dates, the course is the FULL PRICE of $125.
42 Hour "D" Course15% Discount Available With Pre-Payment
- 15% Off Price Regular Price of $125 When You Pre-Pay
- Classes Scheduled Weekly
- Class Size is Limited
- State Licensed DI Instructor
- Florida State Statutes Section 493
- Legal Issues and Liabilities
- Basic First Aid
- Fire Suppression
- Emergency Procedures
- Crime & Accident Prevention
- Other Required Topics
This 28 hour course covers the basic information required to become a licensed armed security officer in Florida. Upon completion the student will receive a certificate of completion and will be eligible to apply to the State of Florida for an armed security officer … READ MORE
Florida requires a yearly shooting re-qualification for all state “G” licensed security officers. The re-qualification must be with the type of handgun that will be carried, while on duty. Security officer training and licensing is regulated under Florida State Statute … READ MORE
Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday 9am-9pm
Ready To Book A Firearm Skill Lesson?
Let one of our professional NRA Instructors assess your current skills and design a custom plan to get your shooting to the level you want. Skill Lessons 30 minutes for only $35, including lane fee.